Snow Covered Church

Snow Covered Church
"Did Hell Freeze Over?"

Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Headstones - Names and Epitaphs


Still need a touch up on my mistake on the bottom, But this is home made.
Right Down the The Name & Epitaph.

1.Here lies my wife, here let her lie. Now she's at rest and so am I
2.Count Dracula - Born:1432 - Died:1532, 1703, 1815, 1969, 2000
3.Dr. Doolittle-Goode
4.General K. Oss
5.Barry M. deaper
6.Fester N. Rott
7.Stella Live
8.Stella Live
9.Yule B. Heresune
10.~ Dracula ~Fangs for the Memories
11.~ John Penny ~
Reader, if cash you are in want of any
Dig six feet deep and you'll find a Penny
12.HERE LIES a man named Zeke
Second fastest draw in Cripple Creek
13.Here lies HENRY BLAKE
He stepped on the gas
Instead of the brake
14.Here lies the body of EDWARD HYDE
We laid him here because he died
15.Here lies Clyde Whose life was full
Until he tried To milk a bull
16.Grim death took me without any warning


I was well at night, and dead in the morning
17.Here lies the body of MARGARET BENT
She kicked up her heels And away she went
18.Here Lies Mr. Mere
got ran over by a John Deere
19.Creek E. bones
20.Ben N. Balmed

 21.C. N. Angels
22.Barry D'Live
23.Doug M. Upp (with a coffin sticking out of the ground)
24.Here lies mean ol' Mr. Jones
now he's just a bag of bones
25.Seymore Graves
If you can read this, get the heck off me.
26.Mary Aster, Should Have Walked a Little Faster
27.Rest in Pieces (body parts scattered around)
28.Here I lie
And no wonder I'm dead,
For the wheel of a semi
Went over my head.
29.Gil A. Teen
A Tisket
A Casket
His Head is in
the Basket
30.Here lies Kelly
We buried him today
He lived the life of Riley
When Riley was away
31. M. Awl Bones ~Dig em deep, Bury them good. For once I didn't and i found I
should (Skelton crawling out of ground)
32. I.M. Wormfood
33. L ite Dembfarts
34. Wong Mann
35.Moore Butts
36. Moore Lite - He was a good husband, A wonderful father, but a bad electrician.
37. Ma loves Pa, Pa loves women, Ma caught Pa with two women a swimmin ~ Here
lies Pa
38. Follpw Me ~ at your own risk
39.Waldo
40. well This SUCKS

42. Enter at your own Risk - Touch nothing and nothing will touch you
43. Our Dear, Lee Departed
44. We weren't sure who this was, but we buried him anyway.
45.Doug M Upp
46. Roaman D. Earth
47. Kiki D. Bucket "I told you I was sick"
 48.Frank N. Stein "Beloved husband, Bad haircut"
49.Barbie "Too much plastic Surgery"
50 .Here lies the body
     Of Margaret Bent
     Kicked up her heels
     And away she went.

51.Blown upward out of sight:
      He sought the leak by candlelight









No comments:

Post a Comment