Snow Covered Church

Snow Covered Church
"Did Hell Freeze Over?"

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Letters from Santa

      My son wrote his first Christmas list to Santa this year.
I made sure, even though I got laid off recently, that he had just about everything he asked for. He had straight A's on his report card. For a six year old good marks and a happy mom is important, but I not only got to see straight A's, but his teacher raved about him so when I went in for the parent teacher conferences that I knew there was no way it could be a bad Christmas for him.

    Then there was that inspired moment. people kept posting all these sights willing to take your money to send your child a  Letter from Santa. I thought to myself 'Why give them money? I can do this just as easily as they can. I can even make an envelope with a post mark on it. I wouldn't even have to waste the stamp, so that's exactly what I did! I had some marble looking stationary that I printed it on. You can get cheap stationary from the dollar store these day...

Letter From Santa

Post marked Envelope from North Pole

No comments:

Post a Comment