Snow Covered Church

Snow Covered Church
"Did Hell Freeze Over?"

Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Creations 2014

Halloween Props Creation. From this year and last year.
I made some of my best large decorations. Pumpkin Monster is my favorite right now.



Alien mask  stuffed with a balloon, metal fence post, material, scary gloves and eyes drawn on paper.
Garbage bag ghost is  a tomato cage a balloon and face drawn on with a marker.

Home made Headstones made of wood, bag of bones and dollar store skeleton heads and some old garden fencing.

Skeleton - Bought skeleton frame on sale, dollar store knight armor and rats, twig painted like a cigarette and a beer bottle.
Ghoul - Dollar store mask, my kids clothes stuffed with newspaper and dollar store hands and feet.
Bought the small skeleton for 10$

Spider Victim was a Walmart buy. One after seeing the quality I regret. Next year I buy spider cargo netting ) Bungee cord that looks like a spider web and put my own skeleton in it and dress him in some cloth with spider webs on him.  Yeah it would be that easy.
Pumpkin Monster - On clearance Pumpkin mask stuffed with newspaper, scary gloves I had in the shed, cloth I already had at home, fence post pieces of wood tied to it with rope a few hair bands and twist ties to make him stay.That Stomach he's sporting is a balloon tied under there, Looks harder than it was. The worst part was pounding in the pig fence post in the ground. Oh yeah, some paper in the eyes and I drew in eyes




When I bought  the skelton he looked so funny driving him home in my car.

$5 dollars at one of the local dollar stores.

He was a little more expensive. $15 and his eyes light up.

3 foot reaper from walmart for $15. He's vocal and animated by sound.

30$ on sale at Smiths.. My other big splurge this year.

Dollar store knocker

Striped Witch socks for $1 at Walgreens
Witches broom made from a branch that broke off our apple tree and weeds from up the road and some rope.

$2 witches hat from Walgreens, $2 spookie cloth Walmart, Old clothes and my witchy socks from walgreens stuffed with newspaper, $10 on sale witch mask from Smiths, I bought a $4 couldren from Smiths and filled it with my body parts from the dollar store from last year. Logs from my yard

No comments:

Post a Comment