Snow Covered Church

Snow Covered Church
"Did Hell Freeze Over?"

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Odd things My Other Half and I Like

So I was making a Stoufers lasagna in the microwave. 
Long day at work, so a lazy dinner it was.
I was picking at the almost burnt and crispy cheese and was thinking that my other half would fight me to get some of it as I was picking at it.


So, 
NO: 1. The almost burnt cheese off the lasagna... or anything else for that matter.

2. Red Bull and Coconut Rum.

3. Coffee made on a campfire.. maybe not so odd, but really good.

4. Corn-dogs with mustard & Ketchup. ODD Part? Would be that you can't mix the ketchup and mustard together. they have to be separate, but next to each other on the corn dog.

5. Cranberry juice and Disaronno

6. Cranberry & orange juice mixed.

7. The crispy skin directly off the hot Chicken/Turkey.. Yes we even fight over it... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment