Snow Covered Church

Snow Covered Church
"Did Hell Freeze Over?"

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Little Green Monster

So the layoffs at work came and went. I had gotten someone a job and they were laid off. In all her talk she said she didn't care, didn't like the job, and couldn't wait to get a different one. So I talk to her and realize that she's a bit more pist off than she wanted me to know. Then i heard from other co-workers, that she was really pist off. I mean really really pist off! And the way it's starting to look. She's more pist off that I was kept and she wasn't. She said I was going to be My bosses little Bitch yesterday. Can we say bitter? If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't have had a job in the first place. She wasn't able to get one on her own for all her talk. She kept telling me that all these people were going to get her in a job. Then she had to ask me for one. I was the only one that came through, and she's being a bitch cause she was laid off and I wasn't. I've survived 2 layoffs at this company some how. I don't even know how I have. Maybe because I don't sneak off for extra smoke breaks... humm... But further more, how does she dare be such a bitch about it to me and behind my back? I warned her it was a seasonal job. I at least got her employed for 6 months. But now she's being an ass to me and about me behind my back. Because she was laid off and I was kept. What did she expect? My boss to let me go and keep her? I didn't see that happening. He didn't seem to like her for some reason either. She couldn't even run the spell checker like she was asked or re-read to make sure what the spell checker referred her to was the correct word. She dogged the scale checks for most of the time she was on night shift I just found out and she apparently did everything half assed and then expected to be kept. I keep finding more and more shit I have to fix. She has no right to be pist at me. I at least tried to help her. And I wasn't a bitch about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment