Snow Covered Church

Snow Covered Church
"Did Hell Freeze Over?"

Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Night Chocolate!

So I went to work in this perfectly good mood.
Maybe that was  the problem. Easily spoiled with nasty people I guess. And all was well till the production manager came in.
 He was late and I think they were happy that he wasn't there. When he showed up I guess he gave his leads an earful and from that moment on they all became mean and nasty and apparently were going take it out on me. Because I did my job.
And I may note. I shouldn't have to tell higher paid leads to clear the electrical panels of bags of garbage piled as high as I stand.... three times in one day. Then I hear "Can't you tell another lead?!!" in such a nasty tone you'd think I kicked them when I said. I called one's name across the room and pointed and that was the nasty reply. I blew the first one off. 2 1/2 hours later the exact same thing piled up in front of the electrical panel. I tell another lead. "Can't you tell another lead?!! It's not me! I didn't do it!" just as nasty as the last one. "what am I supposed to do with it?!" I got nasty back and said "I don't care piled  it up on a pallet and wrap it up."  I wasn't aware I was supposed to give them instructions on how to do their jobs either. Last I was told was not to do their job for them and just tell them. I had no problem with that.  Then what 2 hours later I'm going through the area and low and behold again in front of the electrical panel... and I grab the first lead and she say "Go tell A****!" Then she yells for her and starts telling her I was to yell at her. She just walked away. I don't blame her, but this point I was pist. But I walked away from it. Talked to the lead who walked away later about it. She told me that E******* got that way after the production manager  came in and she sets the mood for the rest of them after that. So basically She got her ass chewed and took it out on everyone else. And then they all took it out on me including her. So I'm pist and can't shake it. To the point where I cry. And they pisses me off and make me cry more because I can't control my temper.  So they get all taken in there. And I'm still mad to the point that I raise my voice. Then the lead instigator (E*******) said I yelled at her. I didn't I called across the room and pointed to the electrical panel.  She said the same thing but said I had the attitude. I said I didn't get that way until they did.  Then then as they got all nasty about me telling them about the electrical panel he said what what I was thinking. That I should not have to have told them about it. They should have dealt with it in the first place. Same thing I've said that Randy said earlier. I kinda wonder if he heard that conversation. I didn't really check. I'm still so pist I just want to rip their heads off. I am paid less than all of them  and I have to baby sit the leads. The least paid person had to tell them something that stupid and they act like a bunch a spoiled teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment