Snow Covered Church

Snow Covered Church
"Did Hell Freeze Over?"

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Grow UP!

So my father asked me to tell my older brother he needs to move. So I did. as my little brother put it, it did go a little too well. Cause today, my older brother was trying to convince my little brother that I was taking my mothers checks and paying my mortgage with it. My little brother basically told him he was full of crap because the V.A. is watching my mother account and that  they would know by now. Because when a check made out to my older brother went through for about $900 they wanted to know if he stole moms checks. Pop said he gave him the check to put in a dishwasher. the dishwasher was only a $400 dishwasher.... guess who got the rest?

But he's trying to convince people I, and I don't even live there, am stealing checks....

No comments:

Post a Comment