Snow Covered Church

Snow Covered Church
"Did Hell Freeze Over?"

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Boss

Monday.

Do you know what I learned today. That if you sleepwalk, curse obscenities while you do, you'd better be able to lock yourself in your apartment, My my boss was sleep walking sunday night and cursing in his sleep, got out of his apartment and fell down some stairs. Which is why he wasn't at work on monday. One lady at work informed us that it's not return of the Lorax, it's the return of the Sore ass... One lead walked up and patted his ass cause another swore he had padding in in pants for his ass.... Guess what? It was all ass! So now they're cat calling him and telling him to shake his phat ass as he goes by. More as the harassment continues...
Tuesday.
So my boss come in again today and I am sympathetic towards his broken derriere issue. .. So I asked him "Did you try some liniment?" He shot back at me "NO! I don't have anyone to rub my ASS! And I'm not rubbing my own ASS!" I wanted to laugh so hard I almost cried...

No comments:

Post a Comment