Snow Covered Church

Snow Covered Church
"Did Hell Freeze Over?"

Monday, August 27, 2012

Setting Them Up to Fail

The maintenance manager. 

Nice guy. Maybe that was the problem. I don't know. 


About 3-4 weeks ago I told him it felt like they were setting him up to fail. He admitted it felt that way too.
Well, apparently, they were. They fired him last Thursday. I found out today.

The production manager wanted him gone. He was making comments about how he might just have to put on another hat. He was plotting to get rid of him. I heard him myself talking to a production lead saying as much. I don't know for sure, but I'd almost bet cause he thought his buddy, another maintenance man who's been there for years, should have had it.  What do you want to bet that he gets it next.... Or, like the production manager said "I might just have to put on another hat." He said the same thing about my bosses job too that day. 
Of course my boss said he's just as horrible about the President of the company and says he can do a better job than he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment